ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE
What's in these terms?
This Acceptable Use Policy (hereinafter – the Policy) sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our website, make contact with other users on our website, link to our website, or interact with our website in any way.
Who we are?
TPauctions is offered by Timepiece360 FZCO a company incorporated in United Arab Emirates, Gold and Diamond Park, building2, level2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE, Licence number 161199. Timepiece360 FZCO operates online and on site in our showroom. Timepiece360 FZCO shall be referred to hereunder as “We” or “Us”. By using our website TPuctions.ae, you accept these terms and other terms that may apply to you
By using our Site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this Policy and that you agree to comply to them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Site.
We may make changes to the terms of this Policy
As technology evolves and new threats and regulations develop, we amend these terms from time to time to ensure the best protection. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms and the Terms and Conditions of our Site to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this Policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of the user’s account with or without notice. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To phish or to engage in identity theft
- Promote or facilitate violence or terrorist activities, as well as the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others, including minors in any way. This includes the prohibition to bully, post hate speech, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person on our Site.
- To knowingly send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards Auction Rules | Timepiece360 Auction (tpauctions.ae)
- To distribute pornography or adult-related content or offer any escort services.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To infringe the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs, malicious or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Note to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our website's Terms and Conditions Auction Rules | Timepiece360 Auction (tpauctions.ae)
- Note to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation, bulletin boards.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them and we recommend parent/legal guardian/adult supervision.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These Content Standards, Auction Rules | Timepiece360 Auction (tpauctions.ae) apply to any and all material that you contribute to our Site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole. Timepiece360 FZCO will determine, at its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the applicable law.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence or terrorist activities.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from TPauction and/or Timepiece360 FZCO, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of an illegal or criminal act.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites.
Breach of this Policy When we consider that a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with this Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the actions outlined below:
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- We reserve our right to use discretion on the use of the actions, their combination, and the time of their application as we see appropriate to remediate the violation. We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate. Which country's laws apply to any disputes? If you are a customer/client, please note that the terms of this Policy, its subject matter, and its formation are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai without regard to the principles of conflict of laws. You and Timepiece360 FZCO agree that the competent courts of Dubai, the UAE will have exclusive jurisdiction over any issues arising out of this Policy, and in regard, you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objection you may now have to the venue or convenience of forum.